The African SAP User Group (AFSUG) represents the SAP Customer and Partner community in allowing customers and partners to share stories of mutual interest in an environment that lends to influencing and collaboration for the community.
AFSUG is the only user group in Africa representing SAP but important to note, completely independent of SAP and is a Non-profit organization.
AFSUG Membership Benefits:
- Connect through our online events annually including Special Interest Group meetings, Workshops, Roundtables, Webcasts and our biennial SAPHILA conference
- Discounted rate to attend the SAPHILA Conference
- Access to our collaboration and discussion forum for like-minded professionals and experts to network and exchange experiences Influence
- A platform to allow members to influence and drive future development of products and services
- Provide an independent two-way channel for SAP to communicate with users
- A platform to allow members to influence and drive future development of products and services through the Customer Influence Program
- Creating an independent two-way channel for SAP to communicate with users
- Collaborate and learn first-hand about product roadmaps, find out about other customers’ successes and implementation stories
- We provide collaboration through your organisational membership you can have unlimited registered users, so everyone can get involved
- You will have access to all presented webcasts, recording and previous presentations from past events
AFSUG host up to 10 SAP Special Interest Group’s based on solutions that are offered by SAP including industry focused events throughout each year, you can visit our events calendar which is on our AFSUG Website – https://afsug.com