Vision and Mission
AFSUG’s Vision is enabling each customer to realize the full benefits of SAP, by networking with like-mined peers. Challenges shared are no longer challenges but solutions that are effective.
AFSUG, alongside Global SAP User Groups sole mission is to provide a platform for the, exchange of ideas, information, and experiences with Customers, Partners and the main Stakeholder SAP.
Enabling SAP Customers a safe environment to share a journey, leading to reduced risk’s on any future project but also be able to connect with the correct partners in implementing a solution. The most important value for AFSUG is that of the platform may not be used as “sales platform” but only to gain knowledge through customer success stories or partner’s sharing new and easier tools, alongside SAP keeping all updated on current versions and road maps.
Providing the SAP Customer & Partner Network with a Platform to exchange ideas.
- Special Interest Group Events with content focused on the latest “HOT TOPIC’s”, sharing the latest SAP roadmaps and releases, using SAP Experts and Customers who share their journey and challenges they’ve overcame.
- #1Voice approach focused on the SAP User Group Community with many user’s input allowing requests to be put forward to SAP in a positive and professional manner.
- A forum for volunteers to further be recognized as SAP Experts within their given solution and services, at all levels of hierarchy within an organisation, providing these volunteers an opportunity to grow as they also further learn, providing content and attending or hosting events, making AFSUG successful.
AFSUG Membership Benefits:
- Access to Customer Influence Program
- Access to local and international SAP experts
- Knowledge share leads to reduced RISK, on current and new projects
- Access to Webinars, on-line meetings and SAP events
- New Version Information and the ability to influence future development
- SAP Roadmaps
- Real South African case studies
- Social Connections and networking.