Become an AFSUG Champion - What is in it for you?
AFSUG Special Interest Groups are managed and planned by volunteers in coordination with the AFSUG operational team. You can share your SAP Journey, Experiences, Successes, and Challenges to date with the SAP User Community through hosting our SIG events and presenting at our SuperSIG and SAPHILA.
What is required?
Our SIG Steering Committee Meetings are held every month for up to two hours (dial-in is available). It is a platform that you can utilize to build your own personal network within the SAP User Group Network. You can suggest topics, find presenters, and host SIG events.
The majority of the logistics is handled by AFSUG and the Special Interest Group you choose to be a member of.
Each year, AFSUG thanks each SIG Champion individually for their efforts and passion given so freely to AFSUG during our annual awards function.
We offer volunteers a range of benefits in recognition of the value they bring to the User Group:
- Raise your personal profile and that of your company within the SAP community
- Facilitating direct contact with SAP, delivering greater insight and often a personal expert contact through our international SUGEN (SAP User Group Executive Network) connections. Participating in international SIG events.
- Direct access to the latest information and news (often before others) and SAP roadmaps
- An increase in networking opportunities is guaranteed, including an introduction to SUGEN and the opportunity to meet members of global user groups
- The possibility of becoming a SIG Chair or Vice Chair