About African SAP User Group
The African SAP User Group is a membership-based non-profit organisation representing SAP’s customer and partner community. Members of AFSUG can network, exchange knowledge, and share best practices through common interest stories being shared while collaboration and influence are enhanced.
By bringing together SAP customers and partners from diverse industries, AFSUG facilitates the exchange of ideas and accelerates successful business implementations. By connecting members’ voices and thoughts, we drive community success. Among the benefits of membership are unlimited access to resources, education, and networking opportunities.
You can network with like-minded professionals through the many industry-focused AFSUG events, exchange experiences, and enhance your SAP knowledge.
As an AFSUG Member, you will have access to a community with extensive SAP experience that can provide valuable resources. A benefit for AFSUG members is being able to influence SAP Africa and globally.
By connecting with SAP peers and users, you can maximize the potential of your SAP investment. Throughout the year, AFSUG hosts up to 10 SAP Special Interest Groups based on SAP solutions it offers. Monthly Special Interest Group Meetings (SIG’s) feature SAP experts from across the globe and we host webcasts with our partners and customers.
Book now for our biennial SAPHLA conference 10 – 11 July 2023 www.saphila2023.com
Objectives of AFSUG
AFSUG provides a platform for the SAP Customer & Partner Network to exchange ideas.
- A special interest group event features content on the latest “Hot Topics” presented by SAP experts, partners and customers.
- A wide range of input allows us to put forward positive and professional requests to SAP as One Voice.
- Volunteers can be recognized as SAP Experts within their respective solutions and services at all levels of hierarchy within an organization, while learning new skills and providing content, as well as attending or hosting events that contribute to the success of AFSUG.
- As a member organization, AFSUG provides a constitution and operational framework for customers in the African region.
- In order to promote sound and professional SAP system usage among member organizations, we provide a forum for exchanging information and education.
- All member organizations can direct and influence the development activities, products, policies, and services of SAP and related vendors.