SAP User Group Executive Network | SUGEN was established in 2007 to foster the information exchange and best practice sharing among SAP User Groups and to coordinate the collaboration with SAP for strategic topics. It is a united network of 16 User Group Communities across six continents. In this area, you can find general information about SUGEN.
SUGEN’s mission is to be a powerful, international voice that unites regional SAP user groups in an open, honest dialogue between members and SAP that ultimately drives the market toward excellence, innovation, and success.
The charter of SUGEN is to be the global network of SAP user groups that provides a collective view of strategic issues that need to be addressed by SAP.
SUGEN provides a scalable and repeatable engagement methodology that guides SAP customers through different stages in their solution adoption cycle.
Connect with SAP customers and industry and technology experts from SAP and our partners through SAP user groups. Supported by the Global User Groups organisation, these independent, not-for-profit groups educate members, facilitate customer involvement, and influence SAP strategy by:
- Enabling SAP and SAP users to exchange information of mutual interest and value
- Giving SAP users an opportunity to share experiences, knowledge, and ideas
- Providing SAP with user feedback in all technical and functional areas of interest
As the collective voice of SAP User Groups, SUGEN is the channel to provide SAP with a consolidated view on influence priorities.
SUGEN provides a method for communication among User Groups and SAP. New and urgent topics from both sides can be addressed in an open dialog.
User groups who are members of SUGEN share best practices amongst each other and SAP. These best practices can focus on the organization of the groups and different programs that are executed
The purpose of SUGEN is to create and sustain collaborative bodies that foster the sharing of information, expertise, and experience users and SAP cannot find anywhere else by:
- Identifying strategic priorities and acting on programs to advance and apply technology for the greatest gain of the SAP customer community
- Fostering international market views, including customers’ short- and long-term demand drivers, major challenges, and business imperatives
- Guiding and inspiring SAP in delivering worldwide, aligned support for the mutual benefit of SAP User Groups and SAP